TRAINING: Digital-Physical Transformation for the Public Sector
Elevate your Digital Transformation strength – add Digital-Physical Transformation literacy and Design Thinking practice to your tool kit.
The world we live in
We are entrenched in Digital Transformation that merges humans and cyberspace, resulting in profound societal and economic transformations.
But we are also in the thick of accelerating the digitalization of the physical world. It merges the billions of things and spaces we interact with and occupy daily with that same cyberspace we’re in already. The resulting data and interaction between humans and smart things have spawned a Digital-Physical Transformation, an inextricable part of the overall Digital Transformation imperative and effort.
This workshop teaches physical digitalization and its applications and impacts. Through presentation, real-world examples, and interactive Design Thinking techniques, this expert-led training will elevate your Digital Literacy in Digital-Physical Transformation, with the Internet of Things (IoT) at its core. Design Thinking will help you develop ways to elicit the real needs of end-users and citizens to innovate digital-physical solutions.
To start a conversation with us about the training or Praxiem in general, or subscribe to Praxiem’s newsletter or occasional communication, just hit the Engage button.
For more info on why digital literacy around Digital-Physical Transformation is critical for the modern public service:
Listen to ThingsHappen podcast:
The Digital-Physical Transformation Imperative for the Public Sector
Why take the training
This training will elevate your digital literacy in Digital-Physical Transformation to help you:
- Expand innovation breadth and return on innovation investment (ROII) through physical digitalization.
- Acquire knowledge and tools needed to accelerate Digital-Physical transformation in your realm without onerous technical prerequisites.
- Mitigate risks and the strengthen resilience of your organization and policies.
- Accelerate and leverage deployment of digital technologies like AI, 5G, Cloud, and others.
- Anticipate change to ride waves of innovation.
- Remain competitive on the world stage in digital services, products, and governance.
What you will learn
- The Digital-Physical Transformation imperative and why it matters.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – framework, architecture, including devices, edge computing, networks, and analytics.
- Application verticals – smart cities, autonomous vehicles, smart agriculture, delivery robots, and more.
- Digital-physical technologies and disciplines like 5G, AI, cybersecurity, digital twins, and others.
- Digital-physical benefits and challenges – personal, business, and societal, including Society 5.0.
- Digital-physical government implications and applications – governance, public policies, services, and operation.
- Design Thinking and the user-centered mindset and rationale.
- Design Thinking innovation techniques and citizen-centric inquiry
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for anyone that desires to quickly develop technological intuition in Digital-Physical Transformation for digital governance policies, economic growth, and operational efficiency. That includes:
- Public sector executives, managers, and policy architects
- Municipal Planners
- Economic development planners
- Public sector procurement professionals
This interactive online training comes with guided practical activities, so you’ll leave with hands-on experience in advancing your whole Digital Transformation future with a Design Thinking lens.
Embrace the whole digital realm
Grow innovation and competitiveness
Develop citizen-centric Digital Governance
Advance your Professional Development
CEO at Praxiem
Walter is CEO at Praxiem, providing consulting in market research, commercialization, and business development. He is a board member of AIoT Canada and the co-chair of their National Strategy Council, developing the national AIoT (AI + IoT) strategy. Walter founded iotNorth and hosts the ThingsHappen podcast and the ThingkFest events to foster Canada’s Internet of Things conversation and growth. He holds engineering degree, with extensive experience in the ICT sector
Nilufer Erdebil, P.Eng., MBA, PMP
CEO at Spring2Innovation
Nilufer is CEO at Spring2 Innovation, specializing in consulting and training in Design Thinking to help the public and the private sector future-proof their organizations by transforming their processes, policies, services, and culture. She is a Forty Under 40 award recipient, a TEDx speaker, and holds an MBA and engineering degree, with extensive experience in the ICT sector.